Saturday, February 18, 2012

It’s Not Right: Blocking People’s Access to Public Amenities

the little girl trying to wash her hands as a woman applies lipstick

Every time I go to public toilets, there would always be women fixing up in front of the sinks. What’s worse is they would not let other people wash their hands even if they’re not using the sink. Saying “excuse me” wouldn’t do the trick. I had to be in an uncomfortable position to reach the faucet. Even seeing me having a hard time won’t even make these ladies move. I really hate these types of women and I would love to just wipe my dirty hands on them LOL.

The next time I go to public toilets, I will make sure that I don’t block people’s access to these public amenities that are supposed to be for everyone.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika Ads