Saturday, February 4, 2012

Toy Story Invasion at Harbour City

In my previous post “Toy Story in Hong Kong!”, I mentioned that I’d go to Hong Kong during the Christmas vacation. As promised, here are the pictures that I took at Harbour City. I really had this blog in mind as I was snapping these photos!

This is at the Ocean Terminal, along the Victoria Harbour. It was difficult to take a photo since people were everywhere. We had to wait before we could pose in front of our favourite characters.



Woody, the protagonist of the Toy Story movies.




An exact statue (but much bigger) can also be seen at Hong Kong Disneyland’s Toy Story Land.

Jessie, the brave cowgirl.



The annoying yet irresistible green Squeeze Toy Aliens!


If you have watched Toy Story 3, you’d know why they’re so endearing. :D

Inside the mall, there was a huge Christmas tree made of these cute aliens!




I hope I had one of these.

There was also Hamm (the pig), Rex (the dinosaur), and Bullseye (the horse). I apologize to their fans for not being able to take their pictures. Buzz Lightyear wasn’t there though.

My short trip to Harbour City was fun. I felt like a kid. :)



2 comments:

  1. Nice photos. Made me relive my short trip to Harbour City as well. Toy Story has been one of my favorite Disney movies. It's nice to see these characters outside Hong Kong's popular mall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks seriousnuts. I was really happy to be there. :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika Ads