Saturday, March 10, 2012

It’s Not Right: Shaking Legs inside a Movie House


the little girl with her dad in a movie house

My family went to a movie house one weekend. In the middle of the movie, my dad got fidgety and kept on glancing at his back. Someone sitting behind him was shaking his legs. Movie houses are a bit cramped, so it’s easy to touch the chair in front with your feet. This man didn’t want to keep his feet within his personal space and had them touching the back of my dad’s chair while shaking. It felt like being kicked at the back. Despite my dad’s giving him lingering nasty looks, the man still continued to move his legs, ignoring my very annoyed dad. As revenge, my dad tried to sit taller. His butt was literally raised from his chair so he could block as much view as possible. The man stopped shaking to shift his position, but he would go back to his leg shaking when my dad lowered his behind to his chair.

The next time I go to movie houses, I will keep my limbs within my personal space. I will try not to bother other people who are trying to enjoy a movie.

4 comments:

  1. Some people have really bad manners inside the movie house. Moving the leg around and disturbing others is not right at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I just realized I misspelled the word "right"!!! I have to change it before more people see it LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This must have been a rather annoying situation cheerfulnuts. One should really make sure that one does not make others uncomfortable. Take care and have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. I really felt bad for my dad. He didn't enjoy the movie. At least we enjoyed the popcorn lol. Take care too Judy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika Ads