Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Little Girl Has Grown Up


I haven’t been here for quite some time now. I’ve been busy and I am still trying to adjust to my new schedule.  Just last week, I’ve decided to get up two hours earlier than my usual waking hour. For a little girl, this is quite challenging. Those who personally know me are pretty much aware how hard it is to wake me up. This is a life-changing decision for me. I don’t want to feel or appear lazy anymore for sleeping too much. The little girl wants to turn over a new leaf!

Since then, I always reach my office even before my pet fish at my office wakes up. I enjoy the quiet time at the office, and I can do more work without any distraction. I’ve always felt that each day is too short for me to complete my to-do-list. But waking up earlier has indeed made my days longer and has let me accomplish more. My body is still not used to it though. I have to give myself several more days before my body can finally adapt to my new schedule. It is quite tiring, but I feel great. By waking up earlier, I feel more responsible and more mature. The little girl has now grown up. A bit.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cheerfulness,
    My best wishes to you as you change to this new schedule. I get up early in the mornings sometimes as early as 5 o'clock. Nevertheless I never seem to have enough hours in the day to get things done. It is good to see you again. Lovely post. Take care.
    Judy from Jamaica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy. Wow, you're an early riser! I'm more of an evening person that's why I used to wake up so late. Thanks for reading. Your kind comments want to make me post a little more often here despite my busy sched.:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika Ads