Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Pig That I Love

As iPhone and iPad users multiply, Rovio developed a game called Angry Birds. The protagonists are the angry yet cute little wingless and feetless birds. Their eggs were stolen by the pigs, and the birds want payback. The game's goal is to destroy all the pigs, using birds and slingshot as weapons. Aside from the Apple gadgets, the game can also be played with smartphones, computers, gaming consoles, and soon, on Facebook (as if Farmville has not been keeping us busy enough). This game is almost everywhere! At this rate, it will be harder for us to stay away from this addictive game.
I've wasted much of my time on Facebook. Knowing myself, I stayed away from Angry Birds as much as I could. I don't play it much, but I regard myself as a fan. I couldn't be happier when I saw its merchandise at the mall the previous week! Check out the store Clipper. They sell the red, yellow, white, black birds (I forgot if they have the blue ones) and even the pig! Very cute! Here's the picture of the pig that we got:


5 comments:

  1. cute pig.. you are truly a fan to even buy it's pig products.. I have no idea about this game though because I stay away from them as much as possible.. have a great sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ... i love angry birds, too ... i'm gonna get myself a green pig , too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sharlot: you're right to stay away from angry birds. It's really addictive! => Have a great day too!

    @Bette: Yeah, you should get one too! They're so cute. Maybe you can post a picture of it on your blog too when you get one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup it is addicting! so, really... a warning to those who cant afford to waste time. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @tndcallphilippines: LOL, yeah... That's why i stopped playing it.:( My mom plays it everyday though.:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika Ads