Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Japanese Remake of Ghost


1990
2010













The first time I’ve seen the Hollywood movie Ghost was several years ago. I was young then, and my first reaction about the movie was: “Wow, I want to be this guy (Sam Wheat). I want to be a good guy and go to heaven.” At that young age, I’ve lost a few good relatives. It feels good to know that death isn’t really the end of everything and good things do happen to good people.

I’ve watched the Ghost a few times through the years when it was aired on TV. It has always put a smile on my face. When I learned that a remake has been released by the Japanese in 2010, I was ecstatic (I’m a fan of Japanese movies and dramas)! The leads are Nanako Matsushima, a favourite actress of mine since childhood, and Song Seung Heon, the protagonist in the famous Korean drama Endless Love. You can read my review on Ghost: In Your Arms Again on my Asian Dramas and Movies Review blog.


Note: The photos are from Amazon.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds very interesting cheerfulnuts. I like the message that you said you got from it, that death isn't the end of everything. Take good care and enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika Ads