Sunday, June 24, 2012

How to Save Money If You're a Spender


Save Money

When I was a kid, I didn’t have a chance to enjoy the luxuries that most of my classmates had enjoyed. I went to a school with lots of rich kids, and I never felt that I belonged there.  My family had financial problems, and our earnings were hardly enough to cover the bills. As a result, I was deprived of a lot of things during my childhood and adolescence years. Years passed and things had tremendously improved. My family now earns more. We’re not rich, but life has become much easier.

In my opinion, when a poor person becomes rich, two things happen:
  1. He becomes ridiculously stingy
  2. He becomes a BIG spender


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika Ads