Thursday, November 24, 2011

Twilight Saga Fanart


I guess everyone must have heard about the Twilight Saga. It’s a hit film series based on the Twilight novels written by Stephanie Meyer. Since most young people are crazy about it (and its fourth movie instalment has just been released recently), I’ve made these drawings depicting the three main characters of the books/movies. The style of these drawings is based on my artworks posted on this blog. I don’t know how to use sophisticated softwares so I just used Paint. I hope you recognize these characters LOL. Happy viewing!


Bella Swan
Edward Cullen
Jacob Black

2 comments:

  1. I have heard about the Twilight series but I have not seen it. Nevertheless I must say you are quite an artist! Oh, how I wish I could draw. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika Ads