Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Bad Day



It’s forty-six days before Christmas. My family has started to buy gifts for our clients. Every Christmas, we’ve always bought brandy for our clients. This year, apart from brandies, we decided to buy cocktail juice for our female (or non-drinking) clients. We have already bought boxes of brandies last month. I accompanied my mom this afternoon to buy cocktail juice. I’ve heard that it costs only Php143 in Mandarin Supermarket (Ongpin) compared to S&R and Landmark (Trinoma), which cost Php154 and Php157, respectively.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cheerfulnuts,
    I am sorry about your bad experience but guess what?! I am now following your new Blog!:) My very best wishes to you!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! It's not a bad day after all. Thanks Judy!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Cheerfulnuts,
    I am happy to inform you that I have just passed on the Sunshine Award to you. The details are on my Blog. Take care.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks Judy! I'm going to your blog right away.:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cheerfulnuts. It's me, Linda aka Minnetonka Twin from Hubpages. Very excited to be a new follower on your darling blog. I am so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Linda for liking my blog! I'm not that active on HP anymore (I was banned from Adsense) so I'm going to spend more time on my blogs. Also, I'll be reading more blogs from now on.:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following cheerfulnuts!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're welcome, lzlpio90. Glad to be your follower too.:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika Ads