Monday, January 30, 2012

Wei Lih’s Snack Noodle





Before dropping the noodles into a pan of boiling water, I’d always take bits of uncooked noodles from the pack and would pop them into my mouth.  It’s tasteless, but I love the crunchiness. The curly shapes also make it look fun to eat.

I’m always fascinated with snack noodles. I had tried some snack noodles bought from the local stores before. They taste good, but they are too powdery and too messy to eat. I also get sore throat after eating them.

When I found Wei Lih’s (維力) snack noodle (張君雅小妹妹), I immediately bought one to try it. I am happy with it. It’s not powdery and is very tasty. The packaging is quite cute. It features a girl student named Zhang Jun Ya (張君雅). This is a product of Taiwan and comes in different flavours. I have only tried seaweeds and spicy chicken flavours though.

These snack noodles are available at Mandarin Supermarket (Ongpin Street) and costs Php39 each. You may want to check out Wei Lih’s website: http://www.weilih.com.tw/ (in Traditional Chinese)






好好吃 get this and other cute emoticons for your MSN here
張君雅 saying "yummy!"

4 comments:

  1. This looks interesting.. I'd want to try the seaweed flavor.. :D Sakto I'll be visiting Ongpin in a few days! Will drop by at Mandarin Supermarket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? That's great! I hope you'll love it too. If I were not mistaken, each flavor is distinctly different in appearance. The spicy chicken's contents are little strands of dried noodles, whereas the seaweed flavor noodles are made into cylindrical bite-size pieces sprinkled with seaweeds. They are very cute.:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi cheerfulnuts,
    It is interesting reading about snack noodle. We often use noodle packs in our soup. Take care and enjoy the rest of your week.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cooked noodles or snack noodles - I love them all. Take care too Judy.:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika Ads