Saturday, August 13, 2011

What the Little Girl is Up To



I've created a new page on my blog entitled "Gallery." It contains some of my drawings. I'll be updating it from time to time! :) Check it out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a while since I've written here. I've been writing an article on HubPages about my experience in the land of the rising sun. It took me about a week to finish it. The little girl is a slow writer. LOL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been watching a Korean series entitled Sung Kyung Kwan Scandal. I REALLY love it! It's taking too much of my time! I can't wait to watch it. Got to go now. Maybe I'll write an entry about it. :D

5 comments:

  1. Hey! Could see just one drawing in your gallery..good work and hoping to see more additions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gautam, thanks a lot!:) Yeah, I've only put one picture. I'll be adding more soon. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheerfulnuts, I just had a look at your gallery. You are really talented. I look forward to seeing more of your artwork. Take care and my best wishes to you.
    Judy from Jamaica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again Cheerfulnuts, I just became one of your followers on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy, thank you for your compliments and for following me on Twitter! I'll go to my Twitter now. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika Ads