Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Little Girl was Awarded the "Versatile Blogger" Award



I would like to thank my new blogger friend, Sharlot, for granting me the Versatile Blogger Award through my post "Please Make This Little Girl Happy"! Hurray! I felt like winning the lottery! Anyway, here are the rules of the said award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us seven things about yourself.
3. Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.



I've just started to blog in March. There are still a lot of things for me to learn. It wil take some time for me to complete the list of 15 news bloggers. Here are the 7 things about me:
1. I love animals. It upsets me to see dead animals on the streets. I put a lot of effort into taking care of my own pets. I have shed countless tears over my deceased pets that some people may view me as weird or crazy.
2. I'm not a big fan of food. I love looking at nicely presented foods and taking pictures of them, but I can be quite picky on which food to put into my mouth. I always try to finish my meal, though, whether I like it or not.
3. I can read, write, and understand mandarin.
4. I am in my mid-20's, but I can still make people think that I'm 18. LOL.
5. I love fireworks. I dream of going back to Japan someday, wear a yukata, attend their festival, and watch their stunning fireworks display while sitting beside the man of my dreams.
6. I had suffered lazy-eye syndrome without knowing it 'til last year. It's a syndrome wherein my eyes don't perform at their best. The term is actually a misnomer, but to make it simple, my brains are simply too "lazy" to let me see clearly what my eyes can see. That's why glasses are pretty useless to me.
7. I don't swear. You won't hear me say @#!?*%!  


Now, I, the little girl, will announce the 15 new awardees of The Versatile Blogger! (drumroll, please):


 (Hang in there. I promise I'll update this list from time to time. Now, it's time for me to pay it forward!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chitika Ads